A month after the launch of the Galaxy J5 (2017), Samsung has launched a new smartphone, the Galaxy J5 Pro.
The phone is powered by Exynos 7870 processor with octa-core 1.6GHz processor and Mali-T830MP2 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
The device features a 5.2-inch display and runs Android Nougat (7.0). The Galaxy J5 Pro comes with a 13MP rear and 13MP front camera.
Read also: Samsung launches the Galaxy J5 and J7 (2017)
Other features include a fingerprint sensor and a 3,000 mAh battery.
The phone will be available in Thailand first at a price of $295.
Earlier this week, Samsung relaunched the Galaxy Note7 under a new name, the Galaxy Note Fan Edition, and we aren't far from the launch of the new member of the Note family - the Note8.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:09 am CDT
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Joker & Harley Quinn smartphone costs $5210
- This is our closest look at Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip foldable phone yet
- Coronavirus is on your phone, here's how you can clean it properly
- > NEXT STORY: Steam sells most of its games in North America
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Forza Motorsport 7 will be a massive 100GB download