With all of the stories of companies, personal computers, and everything in between being hacked by the uber-brains in North Korea and Russia (using tools US taxpayers' paid for by the alphabet government agencies that made the tools in the first place) - securing your PC has become a very real thing you should be doing.
This is where Orwl PC steps up to the plate, which has some of the best security you can buy. It's protected even from physical hacking, as the PC has an awesome self destructing feature that will wipe the PC completely clean of your data, if someone physically tries to break into it. It comes with either Windows, Ubuntu, or Qubes OS pre-installed - on top of a bunch of seriously powerful security specs.
We're talking about protection about UEFI and DMA hacks, as well as USB-based exploits, reports BGR. There's even a special key fob that is based on NFC that verifies the user that wants to use the Orwl PC, and if you walk away from your PC with the key fob in your pocket, the Orwl PC will lock its USB ports down from any potential hacking.
If you need a super-secure PC, Orwl is shipping its PCs later this year starting at $1699.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:46 pm CDT
- Nike's second-gen self-lacing shoes drop February 16 for $400
- Jeff Bezos' phone hack might've let the Saudi's eavesdrop for months
- Here's the full report on Jeff Bezos' phone being hacked & who did it
- PlatinumGames now has total control over its future IPs
- Revised 16nm Switch Tegra SoC hacked with modchip
- > NEXT STORY: AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950X: 16C/32T @ 3.4GHz perf leak
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nokia partners with Zeiss for dual-lens smartphone