Disney's 2013 animated smash hit 'Frozen' continues to smash records, be it from the highest grossing animated motion picture of all time, to Academy Awards and now it can add highest selling Blu-ray to that list too.
According to aggregate Blu-ray sales tracking from The Numbers, 'Frozen' has sold just shy of 7.5 million copies in the United States alone, which equates to around $158 million in gross sales.
Frozen holds the record for the fifth highest grossing film worldwide, with a total of nearly $1.3 billion. Disney studios are hard at work on an unannounced sequel along with a short film 'Frozen Fever' which will be released next year.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Frozen 2 opening weekend isn't chilling out: hauls $350 million
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Disney offers game devs free reign on IPs for new innovative projects
- Here's a list of everything coming to Disney+ on November 12
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: Analyst: Apple Pay likely didn't contribute to Apple's 2014 success
- < PREVIOUS STORY: To avoid ban in Turkey, Facebook censoring pages that insult Muhammad