Leaked specifications on the next-generation Xbox are here thanks to a user on Chinese forum TGFC, this user 'BD' claims to be an ex-Ubisoft employee and has leaked specification on the upcoming next-gen console from Microsoft.
BD has claimed that the next-gen Xbox will sport an AMD 8-core processor, 8GB of RAM, an AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series GPU, Windows 8 kernel and a 640GB HDD. If these specs are true, we're looking at production specs and not a prototype - we're close enough to the unveiling which should be at this years' E3.
Microsoft are going to face some fierce competition this time round, and so will Sony and Nintendo. We have the smaller Ouya console, NVIDIA's recently announced Project Shield and the biggest competitor in my opinion - Valve's Steam Box.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- > NEXT STORY: Antec shows off new fans at CES 2013
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Antec features new cases at CES 2013, models include the P280 in white and the GX700