The last Fraps update didn't last too long; it was only two weeks ago we briefed you on 2.9.7 coming out with a whole host of additions and fixes, but it seems the Fraps creator is eager for excuses to make it to 3.0, now releasing 2.9.8.
The new build includes the following adjustments :-
- Fixed crash on installation for some users
- Fixed Fraps not working with Combat Arms
- Fixed counter not switching properly between multiple active 3D applications
- Fixed Fraps not detecting windowed games while monitoring DWM
- Systray icon now turns red while recording
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes
- Reduced memory footprint of 64-bit version of Fraps
You can download it here folks.