Putting it all together
Listen first, pay once. Please try and listen to the system you're going to buy before you buy it, because there is nothing I can write that will be as good as going down and having a listen for yourself.
We are all different and what sounds good to me may not be the ideal system for you. Take your time; come prepared with your favorite CD and don't be hassled by the salesman. Sit down and listen to the system you're considering with your favorite CD that has been played on a lot of different systems before this one. That way you already know what to expect and the prospective systems' strengths and weaknesses will show up readily.
To summarize; first choose how many speakers you need for your application, then the features you will use and lastly the order in which the system will be used. Is it mainly a gaming system or does gaming take a back seat to music and movies?
Once these simple questions are answered, you can set a price range and start a short list of possible candidates.
I think with a little time and effort in considering the things I've raised today, you will come to a decision easily and be able to find the system that's right for you. Now, don't forget to take that CD in with you!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz