The overclocking market has now taken a big turn with even the big CPU firms now taking a hold of it. Both AMD and Intel have released processors that allow you to adjust your CPU multiplier at your will, but its has taken some time for Intel to start supporting overclocking on their own "Desktop" motherboards.
We have seen that Intel has put some very small overclocking features in its original Bad Axe board, but simply not able to compete with the more prominent motherboards on the market from the big Taiwanese brands.
Intel has really taken a big step into the overclocking world with some real positive results. The Bad Axe 2 motherboard is not only laid out in what we would consider a extremely efficient fashion, but its features and performance results really speak for themselves.
We can only hope this isn't a one time thing from the CPU giant and they keep on this kind of overclocking support and quality in the future.
Good performance and as stable as a rock
Supports a decent overclock for the first time!
ATI Crossfire support
Extra PCI-E x16 slot for third graphics card
4 port Marvell PCI-E SATA controller
Higher FSB than 433MHz would be nice but a good start
Not a very exciting feature-set but workable
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 8.5 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit