TwinMOS Twister PC2-6400
TwinMOS is no stranger to us; in fact we tested some of their first Twister modules on our site some time ago and found them to be somewhat good, though not really worth the extra money. We have today their Twister DDR-2 800MHz modules in our labs.
TwinMOS places a sticker on the back side of its Twister modules with some basic info. These modules are rated for 800MHz DDR operation with ratings of 4-4-4-8-2T.
TwinMOS only warrants the use of 1.8v so going above this is simply not going to be good for those who want to keep their warranty. We managed to get 2.2v into the RAM for a maximum speed of 995MHz DDR (497.5MHz).
Last updated: Jan 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Modules - Corsair and G.Skill]
- Page 3 [The Modules - OCZ and Super Talent]
- Page 4 [The Modules - Kingston and A-DATA]
- Page 5 [The Modules - SyncMAX and Team Group]
- Page 6 [The Modules - TwinMOS]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]