Unigine provides plenty of customization in Superposition's benchmark mode, with multiple presets - and a custom option. I chose the custom option so I could tweak it, and really stress out our graphics cards at maximum settings, on specific resolutions.
There are options for DirectX and OpenGL - while you can run Superposition in a window, or fullscreen - and then of course resolution. Unigine has provided the most extensive resolution support I've ever seen, with everything from 720p to 4K, 5K, 8K, and beyond. It's actually amazing to see, and well and truly welcomed. As someone who tests in over five resolutions as it is, it's going to make for some great testing in the near future.
Shaders and texture quality can be tweaked, but I've got them set to maximum - while depth of field and motion blur are both on by default. I've left them on for testing, and have maxed out everything else.
What Resolutions We Are Testing
I've run through Unigine's new Superposition on a bunch of different resolutions, bringing every single graphics card - even overclocked GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, to their knees.
- 1080p (1920x1080)
- 1440p (2560x1440)
- 4K (3840x2160)
- UW (3440x1440)
- 5K (5120x2880)
- 8K (7680x4320)
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Superposition UI & Benchmarks]
- Page 3 [Test System Specs]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard