Unigine provides plenty of customization in Superposition's benchmark mode, with multiple presets - and a custom option. I chose the custom option so I could tweak it, and really stress out our graphics cards at maximum settings, on specific resolutions.
There are options for DirectX and OpenGL - while you can run Superposition in a window, or fullscreen - and then of course resolution. Unigine has provided the most extensive resolution support I've ever seen, with everything from 720p to 4K, 5K, 8K, and beyond. It's actually amazing to see, and well and truly welcomed. As someone who tests in over five resolutions as it is, it's going to make for some great testing in the near future.
Shaders and texture quality can be tweaked, but I've got them set to maximum - while depth of field and motion blur are both on by default. I've left them on for testing, and have maxed out everything else.
What Resolutions We Are Testing
I've run through Unigine's new Superposition on a bunch of different resolutions, bringing every single graphics card - even overclocked GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, to their knees.
- 1080p (1920x1080)
- 1440p (2560x1440)
- 4K (3840x2160)
- UW (3440x1440)
- 5K (5120x2880)
- 8K (7680x4320)
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Superposition UI & Benchmarks]
- Page 3 [Test System Specs]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director