PlexTurbo is found in Plextool, Plextor's software package that works with every Plextor SSD. The main screen gives the status of the drive and shows the amount of space used and free. It also shows the drive health, as well as a temperature reading. The last bit on the initial screen shows if TRIM is enabled in Windows.
The second page just tells users what each module means on the previous page.
If your Plextor SSD was a secondary drive, you could use the software to secure erase the Plextor SSD.
Even with your Plextor SSD as the boot drive, you can update the firmware on the drive in just a few easy clicks. No more DOS disks and command lines to remember.
Plextor also included a quick read and write test.
Plextool gives users easy access to smart information.
When you click on the PlexTurbo icon, a message appears that you have to click through.
We already had PlexTurbo enabled, but if the feature is not activated, the screen looks the same just with an enable button replacing the disable button. Sadly, fireworks don't shoot from your PC when you hit the button. It's a pretty uneventful experience, but you do have to restart your system after enabling the PlexTurbo software. Plextool will force the restart so you won't forget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications and Availability]
- Page 2 [Plextor M6 PRO Retail Package]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - M6 PRO All Drive Performance]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM