GIGABYTE Z87X-OC Force
The GA-Z87X-OC Force is GIGABYTE's latest badass overclocking flagship motherboard. As the flagship model, the OC Force packs nearly every bell and whistle offered for overclocking and goes far beyond what we expect to find on a traditional motherboard. Shawn will have a full review of the GA-Z87X-OC Force soon and will cover all of the features in detail.
We're focusing at the area around the CPU socket today, the massive heat sink specifically and the new International Rectifier IR3550 PWMs under it. As you can see, the GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC Force looks a lot different in this area than most of the other motherboards on the market. The heat sink is massive and it also doubles as a liquid cooling block for extreme overclocking.
Here we see the same area without the heat sink. There are nine PWMs on one side and an additional seven running across the top.
GIGABYTE calls this OC Cool and in the lower right side of the image above we see the liquid cooling tubing to the processor and the PWM cooler before going back to the pump.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z87X-OC Force]
- Page 3 [International Rectifier IR3550 and Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series