Talk about cutting it fine this month. Literally just days before the end of the month, AMD finally release the latest Catalyst driver release. The worst thing is, like me, most people probably don't really care about it as just a few days earlier a pre-release 11.10 driver came out which brought with it a focus on Battlefield 3.
What makes the driver probably not stand out even more is the fact that when you fire up the release notes, we've got no mention of any kind of performance increases on offer. As always, though, we take the time to go through the latest driver on a couple of cards and see just what kind of performance we get from the driver when compared to the previous month's one.
There's really not much more that needs to be said. We'll check out the testbed we're using today before we just get stuck straight into the performance side of things then wrap everything up.
So with that all said and done, let's not delay any longer and just get into it to see what's happening.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Release Note Highlights]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Dirt 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Xeon W-3175X: 28C/56T could cost up to $4000
- 3DMark's ray tracing benchmark: RTX 2080 Ti scores 51FPS
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire