Eyefinity Per Display Color Controls
Another Eyefinity option. Like some of the other features, though, it's quite self explanatory. From the 10.3s you'll be able to adjust the color settings like color, brightness and contrast of each monitor.
In the event you've got all the same monitors, this isn't really an issue. If you're using different monitors, this is a great little feature that will no doubt be useful in making sure all your monitors look as close to each other as possible.
Eyefinity Multiple Groups
Profiles are again something that people have been asking for; from the 10.3s you'll be able to run multiple groups and switch between them with ease. From a productivity stand point this is great for people in offices, as you can switch between a span setup, clone one, disable two monitors and more.
For me, I imagine this would be a great feature for someone with six monitors who likes to game on them. The problem is when you go to play something with a crosshair like a first person shooter, a six monitor setup becomes awful due to the bezels in the middle. What you could do, however, is set up one profile that has your six monitors in span mode and a second profile that disables the top three monitors and makes the bottom three go into span mode so when you fire up an FPS game your crosshair sits nicely in the middle with no interruptions.
Eyefinity Display Configuration Switching
This is really just an expansion of the above feature with you now having the ability to easily toggle between cloned and extended modes and your different profiles. There's really not much more to the feature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [10.2 New Features]
- Page 3 [10.2 New Features - Continued]
- Page 4 [10.3 New Features - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit