Cleared for landing...
With the HS/F mounted you can see it just clears the Northbridge heatsink and doesn't overlap by more than a couple of millimetres, so you can still attach the fan as seen below.
With the motherboard installed you can now see that the top of the heatsink comes right up to the PSU mounting area which sits right over the heatsink. The plan is to use the heatsink/fan to force air into the power supply which also uses its giant cooling fan to suck in surrounding hot air and expel it out the back.
Inserting a DVD writer, here is the first of the issues with this setup. There's very little clearance with the HS/F and the connectors are in a recess that is not accessible to fat hands!
Not dwelling on the negatives for too long, we look now at the hard drive positioning with the unique foot mounting system Silverstone have employed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard