The Scythe Orochi! A beast of a heatsink! Absolutely massive!
A variety of attachments help you fit it to any socket type and there's a free sampling of thermal gunk, too.
Look at that fan! That's 140mm! At 500RPM you won't even hear that thing running. But you know what? - I'm not even going to mount it, because we don't want a single moving part in this build.
The CPU retention clips are solid; they attach onto the bottom of the heatsink itself and will hold the thing firm against your board. This is great because despite all the aluminium fins on this thing, it is HEAVY.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The sound of one hand clapping]
- Page 2 [Fall Down, Get Up]
- Page 3 [On Fire Baby!]
- Page 4 [Sans ventilateur]
- Page 5 [Scrubs Up Nice]
- Page 6 [Bite Sized RAM]
- Page 7 [You spin me right round baby]
- Page 8 [IGOR! More Brains!]
- Page 9 [Beastie]
- Page 10 [Freshly Chopped Case]
- Page 11 [Pure Class]
- Page 12 [Meaty Trays]
- Page 13 [Dwarf Boards]
- Page 14 [Obsolete Formats]
- Page 15 [Voila!]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit