Razer Lycosa Keyboard
With the Razer Lycosa Keyboard, Lachesis Mouse and Destructor Gaming Surface, we have a serious gaming setup and a sweet looking desktop.
First up, we look at the Lycosa Keyboard in all its blue-ness. A full sized unit, but with a laptop style low-profile key type makes this unit look incredibly streamlined and professional. The keys themselves are rubber coated and the lettering is semi-opaque to allow the blue glow shine from within.
The small touch sensitive panel in the top right hand corner allows you to control media (skip, play/pause, stop, volume up/down) and select from preset lighting levels which are on, off or just the WASD keys being lit up.
Talking connectors, we have a thick trunk of cable attached to this board with two USB connectors; one for the keyboard and one for the USB port, as well as line-out and microphone pass through so that you can jack your headphones right into the back of the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Why So Blue?]
- Page 2 [Can You See Me Now?]
- Page 3 [Someone At Razer Must Like Creepy Crawlies]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA investigating first SPACE CRIME, as astronaut is naughty on ISS
- GTA 5 yanked from NVIDIA's GeForce Now streaming service
- The Clone Wars season 7 coming February 2020 on Disney+
- The Mandalorian's new trailer is like a Star Wars western
- Obi-Wan show confirmed for Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best