Without any doubt the overclocking is definitely the most important part of the modules. First let's have a look at our CPU-Z results.
Here we can see that the Kingston memory managed to get the highest speeds in our tests, with the Geil not that far behind. Geil was extremely impressive as they're only rated for 1160MHz, we managed to squeeze extra with a bit more voltage. The rest was pretty standard, the ADATA and Winchip modules didn't quite live up to their speeds, but this could be due to the new memory controller of our P35 chipset board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Modules - Geil PC2-9280 DDR2-1160+ Dual Channel Kit]
- Page 3 [The Modules - Kingston KHX9600DX2K2/1G]
- Page 4 [The Modules - Kingston KHX64002ULK2/2G]
- Page 5 [The Modules - Winchip]
- Page 6 [The Modules - ADATA DDR2-12000]
- Page 7 [Overclocking the Modules]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup and Everest]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower