Moving onto the card there isn't a whole lot to say, to be honest. The blue color scheme is quite attractive and will look quite nice if you have a case with a window.
It is all very standard (reference design) looking and thanks to the large cooler on the front, there isn't a whole lot to see either.
Turning the card over we just have our normal array of screws to hold the heatsink in place, we also have our normal line up of stickers and what not.
There is a single PCI Express power connector and if your power supply doesn't have one spare MSI have included an adapter to get you up and running which is something not all companies do.
At the top of the card we can see the all important SLI connector that we will be making full use off today. Unlike the GTX variant, we only have a single connector, no there will be no chance of Quad SLI or whatnot at a later stage in time.
Finally we leave looking at our pair of dual link DVI and TV Out ports, like all other 8800GTS models the card does of course take up two slots in your system. Being based on the nVidia reference design, the clock speeds are the same as any other standard GeForce 8800GTS 320MB card on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon