Moving onto the card there isn't a whole lot to say, to be honest. The blue color scheme is quite attractive and will look quite nice if you have a case with a window.
It is all very standard (reference design) looking and thanks to the large cooler on the front, there isn't a whole lot to see either.
Turning the card over we just have our normal array of screws to hold the heatsink in place, we also have our normal line up of stickers and what not.
There is a single PCI Express power connector and if your power supply doesn't have one spare MSI have included an adapter to get you up and running which is something not all companies do.
At the top of the card we can see the all important SLI connector that we will be making full use off today. Unlike the GTX variant, we only have a single connector, no there will be no chance of Quad SLI or whatnot at a later stage in time.
Finally we leave looking at our pair of dual link DVI and TV Out ports, like all other 8800GTS models the card does of course take up two slots in your system. Being based on the nVidia reference design, the clock speeds are the same as any other standard GeForce 8800GTS 320MB card on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM