The front of the box is all very standard and gives us a wealth of important information. We of course can clearly see that the card is an 8800GTS and sports 320MB of DDR-3 memory. We also see Dual Link DVI, along with a few other key features. We can also see that the card is HDCP ready which is of course becoming more and more important these days with the new HD DVD and Blu-ray technology coming out.
Turning the box over we have more information about the card with a focus on SLI, overclocking and the Dual Link DVI connectivity. We also have a small run down on some of the other features in a multitude of languages.
Moving to the inside of the package, it is unfortunately a bit blander then we had hoped - with no game included it was a letdown. Apart from the driver CD we have two quick guides, an install book and a user manual.
Cable wise is just as you would expect - two DVI to VGA connectors, PCI Express power connector, S-Video cable and HDTV out component cable.
The most disappointing aspect of the bundle is that if you do a hunt around on the MSI website, you can see the 320MB overclocked model that comes with a full version copy of Company of Heroes and this one is missing a full version game which is a disappointment considering the price range of the product but at least you won't be stuck with two game copies if you do decide to go SLI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- Intel CPUs have serious bug: vulnerable to remote attacks
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ