ASUS's UEFI on the X99-E-10G WS is loaded with options relating to every nook and cranny on the X99-E-10G WS. Overclocking options are also included, and just like the rest of ASUS's X99 lineup, you can choose to tackle the most complex settings or let the motherboard take care of them for you.
There are also two operating modes, an EZ Mode for just the basic settings and a more advanced mode for more experienced users. I should mention that fan control is very extensive, so you don't ever need to install ASUS's Windows application to use the fan headers to their maximum potential. ASUS provides both a GUI and a manual input menu for fan settings.
ASUS includes a multitude of software applications including, TurboV Core and ASUS's all-in-one application that includes DIP5, TPU, TurboApp, EPU, Fan Xpert3, DIGI+Power Control, PC Cleaner, Ai Charger+, USB 3.1 Boost, KeyExpress, System Information, MoboConnect, USB BIOS Flashback, Push Notifications, and much more.
ASUS also includes PC Diagnostics, ASUS Boot Setting, WebStorage, AO Help, HyStream, Turbo LAN, and a custom skin for the Realtek HD Audio manager.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99-E-10G WS Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS X99-E-10G WS Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS X99-E-10G WS Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller