GIGABYTE has tweaked its GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card with the GP104 GPU being clocked up from its default frequency in two modes: OC and Gaming Mode.
- Boost: 1822MHz/ Base: 1620MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1784MHz/ Base: 1594MHz in Gaming Mode
GIGABYTE has kept the 8GB of GDDR5 clocked at 8GHz and has only overclocked the GPU up to 1822MHz under boost with the OC Mode enabled.
Just like its previous GTX 10 series graphics cards, GIGABYTE has made a great looking card that is found inside of the box. First, we'll tackle the box.
The front of the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card with the Transformers-like eye checking you out. In the bottom left, we see it has the WINDFORCE cooler, RGB lighting, and this is the OC edition of the card.
On the back, GIGABYTE details the WINDFORCE cooler, GPU sorting, and the RGB lighting on the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card.
Starting with the actual GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card, with the triple-fan cooler in the form of the WINDFORCE cooler.
GIGABYTE has placed a backplate on the back of the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphics card.
Display connectivity arrives in the form of 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0, and 1 x DVI.
From the top of the card, we can see the RGB lighting, GIGABYTE branding, and the single 8-pin PCIe power connector.
A closer look at the single 8-pin PCIe power connector.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for $479 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for £420 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni