PCMark8 Home Test
PCMark8 Work Test
Storage and Network Performance
ixChariot Network Throughput:
The two M.2 slots each running at 32Gb/s makes the NUC6i7KYK the performance king in many respects, but I should note it's the only unit in the storage tests using an NVMe PCi-E 3.0 4x drive. However, even if you tossed the same SSD into other units, you still couldn't RAID two of them like you can on the NUC6i7KYK.
Both wired and wireless network performance are quite good.
PRICING: You can find the Intel Skull Canyon NUC NUC6i7KYK Mini PC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel Skull Canyon NUC NUC6i7KYK Mini PC retails for $687 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99