Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging offers a large image of the DeFiant on it, with notations to the EG MMS switches and additional accessories around it. The EpicGear logo is at the top, and along the bottom we are given the name and that this is a mechanical keyboard.
The longer thin side below the front panel is basic in what is offered. There is a gray pattern of lines running left to right, with the DeFiant name set on top, right in the center of the panel.
With the company and product names to the left, this leaves a lot of panel left on this end. We see that this space is used to denote the layout of the keyboard, as well as allowing room for the switch types to be marked as to which are on this keyboard.
The other longer yet skinny side of the box is identical to the first one we saw. Again, it offers just the stripes and the DeFiant naming across it.
The last of the smaller panels delivers the naming on the left again, but this time, to the right end, we are shown the DeFiant powered up, with the white LED backlighting glowing through the key caps.
On the back, at the left, we see another image of the keyboard, followed by features like the EG MMS switches, expandable accessories, being LED backlit, optimization for gaming toughness, and full programmability. Below that EpicGear shows us that inside the box should be a keyboard, a key and switch puller, and some literature to get you started. The right section of this panel covers the specification in nine languages and even shows some of the planned accessories.
Inside of yet another box, we find the DeFiant wrapped in plastic to protect the keyboard from minor abrasions. The cable is wrapped up at the back, and under the keyboard, you will find the literature and accessories.
Inside of the large orange quick start guide, there are listings of all of the hotkeys. These are not obviously marked on the key caps, so you may need to refer to this for programming and profile usage. EpicGear also sent along a few stickers to use and keeps the color theme going with their switch puller and key cap puller combination tool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the DeFiant]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club