Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left side of the Viper V760 is made from two components built of plastic, with a curved aluminum plate sandwiched in between. We like the look of the exposed aluminum, and also, the exposed keys, to make cleaning this keyboard easier on the user.
The main section of the keyboard uses a standard font on the painted key caps. The space bar and Function key stand out as different, and we also see quite a few keys with dual purposes.
On these four keys, Patriot allows the user to hold the Function keys, and select one of the first four profiles to program. This lets users keep lighting and functionality just a couple of clicks away, easily accessible when changing games.
In this group of four, we are offered the fifth profile button on the left. F6 is used to select the wave lighting mode, where a rainbow of light moves across the board. F7 is a reactive mode that expands light away from the key pressed, and the F8 is used to enable Sidewinder mode, which moves the lighting across and down, then across and down, and once it hits the bottom it reverses.
F9 sets the lights into raindrop mode; F10 sets the lighting into breathing mode; F11 cycles the lights through all of the colors in a continuously illuminated fashion, and F12 is used to set the various profiles with an LED mode.
On the number keys of 1 through 6, these keys do triple duty. They have their secondary Shift functions as we would expect to see. However, by using the Function key, they also offer you multimedia controls.
The plus and minus keys are also doing triple duty. Again, holding the function key, and pressing and holding one of these two keys, you can lower or increase the LED brightness in each of the lighting modes.
The command keys offer some secondary features as well, as do the arrow keys below it, but as to the keypad, things are pretty standard there. We can also see that above the numbers, there are lock LEDs, but not one to denote if Gamer Mode is on or off.
PRICING: You can find the Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Keyboard retails for $100 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Keyboard retails for £80 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Patriot Viper V760 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Viper V760 Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni