Netgear Nighthawk X4S Wireless Router
The product packaging carries the standard vibrant Netgear coloring scheme with an image of the router centered. To the right, we have the model number at the top along with performance indicators.
The scope of delivery includes four antennas, Ethernet cable, and power adapter.
The front edge of the X4S router supplies a full range of LEDs. These denote everything from power to wireless activity and even USB and eSATA connectivity.
The left side of the router houses both of the two USB 3.0 ports.
Switching over to the right side, we have the single eSATA port.
The back of the router houses two antenna ports, four LAN, and a single WAN port along with the power input. To the left, you have the option of turning the LEDs on or off with a switch.
Internally, the X4S uses the IPQ8065 while the radios are QCA9984. In between each of these is a QCA8337 Gbe switch.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear Nighthawk X4S (R7800) AC2600 MU-MIMO 160MHz Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD