Hardware & Documentation
Inside of that bag we saw hanging inside of the chassis, we found another bag containing this. There is a set to the left to deal with the optional slim optical drive installation, but the rest of the screws they provide are slapped together for you to sort out. Everything you need is in this pile, even a few things like the white grommet, which we have no idea what it is even there for.
This is an adapter tray for the slim optical drive. This installs on the top of the chassis, and there is a pop-out panel on the right side to allow the tray to go in and out of the chassis. That pack of screws secures the drive in this tray, as well as the screws to secure this to the roof of the P380.
The manual is short and sweet, but will get you by when stumbling through the build process or finding the right hardware for the job. Next to it is the warranty insert for the three-year coverage they offer, and at the bottom is a set of six zip ties to tend to wiring.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel