Hera Software for the Ares
Once downloaded and ran, not installed, this is the main window for the Ares keyboard. At the left is the various tabs for controls, and to the right are the profiles to choose from. In the key assignment tab, you can select a key on the image of the keyboard, and below the image is the options of what can be done with the key chosen.
Macro management is pretty involved. Here you can create, edit, import and export them. Not only does it allow for anything you can think of, but if the Macro is slightly off in timing, you can simply adjust that between commands with this software as well as adding in mouse clicks to the combo.
When assigning sounds or timers, this window is sort of the cart coming before the horse. After making the sound recording, or programming the timer, you use this tab to select which key is to be used for the various sounds and timers that can be programmed.
Under the sound file edit tab, you can record a message that will broadcast through the PC. You can use sound bites you have downloaded from games or movies, record them in your voice, or use that same mic to record a clip from anything you can get audio from.
Timer settings are used for exactly what it seems like. This is where you program the length of the timer, and it even offers a reminder feature that works like a snooze button on an alarm clock. After setting the timer and assigning an audio clip, it is then that you can go to the Assign tab and set these to a key.
Gamdias also offers an update and support window. This shows the current software and firmware running on the device. You can also check for updates to both, as well as with one click; you will be delivered to Gamdias support online.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS Ares Essential Gaming Combo Keyboard & Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS Ares Essential Gaming Combo Keyboard & Mouse retails for $25 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ares Essential Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ourea Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni