Hera Software for the Ares
Once downloaded and ran, not installed, this is the main window for the Ares keyboard. At the left is the various tabs for controls, and to the right are the profiles to choose from. In the key assignment tab, you can select a key on the image of the keyboard, and below the image is the options of what can be done with the key chosen.
Macro management is pretty involved. Here you can create, edit, import and export them. Not only does it allow for anything you can think of, but if the Macro is slightly off in timing, you can simply adjust that between commands with this software as well as adding in mouse clicks to the combo.
When assigning sounds or timers, this window is sort of the cart coming before the horse. After making the sound recording, or programming the timer, you use this tab to select which key is to be used for the various sounds and timers that can be programmed.
Under the sound file edit tab, you can record a message that will broadcast through the PC. You can use sound bites you have downloaded from games or movies, record them in your voice, or use that same mic to record a clip from anything you can get audio from.
Timer settings are used for exactly what it seems like. This is where you program the length of the timer, and it even offers a reminder feature that works like a snooze button on an alarm clock. After setting the timer and assigning an audio clip, it is then that you can go to the Assign tab and set these to a key.
Gamdias also offers an update and support window. This shows the current software and firmware running on the device. You can also check for updates to both, as well as with one click; you will be delivered to Gamdias support online.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS Ares Essential Gaming Combo Keyboard & Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS Ares Essential Gaming Combo Keyboard & Mouse retails for $25 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ares Essential Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ourea Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4