Viewing Angles & Glare
Viewing angles aren't something that are going to worry most gamers, with most gamers having no direct sunlight to blast onto the screen. But, some gamers do - so we take our monitors and put them on another desk where we get some sunlight coming in to see what the glare is like.
Just like the FreeSync-based XR341CK from Acer, the Predator X34 is quite good with natural light hitting the screen. The glare wasn't too distracting at all.
Here we have a shot from directly in front of the Predator X34, with minimal glare.
On an angle, and again the glare is fine - nothing distracting here.
From the left, we have noticeable glare - but you wouldn't be looking at your shiny, awesome new Predator X34 from this angle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
- Page 4 [On-Screen Display]
- Page 5 [Everyday Use & Gaming]
- Page 6 [Viewing Angles & Glare]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017