Viewing Angles & Glare
Viewing angles aren't something that are going to worry most gamers, with most gamers having no direct sunlight to blast onto the screen. But, some gamers do - so we take our monitors and put them on another desk where we get some sunlight coming in to see what the glare is like.
Just like the FreeSync-based XR341CK from Acer, the Predator X34 is quite good with natural light hitting the screen. The glare wasn't too distracting at all.
Here we have a shot from directly in front of the Predator X34, with minimal glare.
On an angle, and again the glare is fine - nothing distracting here.
From the left, we have noticeable glare - but you wouldn't be looking at your shiny, awesome new Predator X34 from this angle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
- Page 4 [On-Screen Display]
- Page 5 [Everyday Use & Gaming]
- Page 6 [Viewing Angles & Glare]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4