It's not often that we here at TweakTown take a look at cable modems. In fact, this is the first that I have looked at myself and, to be honest, I was quite intrigued by this solution as it combines both a 16 x 4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with an AC1750 wireless router.
The TP-Link Archer CR700 like I mentioned above is a DOCSIS 3.0 compatible cable modem featuring 16 x 4 bonded channels for 608 Mbit/s downstream throughput and 108 Mbit/s upstream throughput and certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Bright House Networks.
On the router side of things, the CR700 is a dual-band wireless router featuring 450 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band while the 5GHz band is capable of 1300 Mbps. It features beamforming technology along with dual USB ports for accessing media or sharing a printer.
Diving a bit deeper into the specifications of the CR700, we find this solution housing 256MB of DRAM while just 16MB of flash houses the firmware. Four gigabit LAN ports flank the single coaxial input while six internal antennas power the wireless side of things. Also, the CR700 carries high power amplifiers to increase wireless coverage.
The TP-Link Archer CR700 carries an MSRP of $199.99 with two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router retails for $190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design