This is an engineering sample, so the box isn't the final box. Inside the components are well protected from the elements, especially the Intel Compute Stick.
The accessory package is meant to support the product around the globe with many different power plug options. The Intel Compute Stick requires microUSB power, and a microUSB cord is provided. An HDMI extension cord is also provided in case the HDMI connector on the display is at an angle. The power adapter outputs 2A DC which should be more than enough for the 4W TDP device. Theoretically, the USB power adapter should provide up to 10W.
The casing is a tough plastic, and has slots for ventilation. There is a blower fan built into the device. A little LED indicator on the front shows system power. The back of the device is bare.
Just so you can get a feel for the size of the Intel Compute Stick, I have put it next to a variety of objects.
The Intel Compute Stick carries a power button, a micro USB port for power, a single full sized USB port, and a microSD card slot. On either side, you will find slots for more ventilation.
PRICING: You can find the Intel Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC 2GB Windows 8.1 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South