The HX1000i has quite a list of cables. There is a fantastic mix of short and long cables to help make sure that you don't have extra wiring that you have to tame laying inside your case. Corsair also includes the cables necessary for use of their Link software, whether you are plugging directly into the power supply or using one of the adapters.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Normally we would expect to see quite a bit of passive cooling in a unit that is fanless up to 40% load, but that isn't the case. Corsair's open design combined with high efficiency reduces heat and this is the result of that. Once the fan kicks in, it can provide plenty of fresh air to permeate the entirety of the unit.
High quality Rubycon capacitors can be found on the primary side of the HX1000i.
Nippon Chemi-Con caps take care of the remaining capacitors on the secondary side of the power supply.
Corsair uses their NRP135P fan to provide the active cooling for the HX1000i.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Keyboard Review
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017