Let's dig deeper
This headset certainly provides a much better listening experience when compared to the three gaming headsets I have been using (mentioned previously), alongside the Razer Adaro Stereos headphone offering. Besides never creating discomfort on my ears, even during 4-hour Dota 2 sessions, my background Spotify music and in-game sounds were crisp, clear and concise.
There's a special feeling that you get when you put on plush synthetic headsets like the Cloud II. Not only does it cup your head brilliantly, but it's super comfortable and you can feel the difference immediately. Don't get me wrong, the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 also has some fairly nice ear-cups, but they certainly aren't Sennheiser or HyperX-like in their experience.
A explained previously, this headset is a little on the heavy side due to the metal framing - however, it's not going to feel bad on your head whatsoever. There is something to be said for people with smaller heads - as the ear-cups are quite large, children and otherwise smaller-sized people should look somewhere else.
The little rubber plug for the headphone hole is also something that is a minor concern. It looks cool when the microphone is detached, letting you cover the space left by the plug, however it's tiny, doesn't attach to or store on the headset when not in use and is easy to lose. It fell out when I was taking these review images, further reinforcing the fact that it's basically useless.
The only real improvement I can see made to the headset as a whole would be to the end of the microphone, alongside the headset overall being very bulky. The microphone has a large cover and the best place to situate it is close to your mouth - meaning sometimes it can distract you. If this product could be put on a small diet, it would open up the range to more consumers - or maybe a Cloud II Mini is in order?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017