Let's dig deeper
This headset certainly provides a much better listening experience when compared to the three gaming headsets I have been using (mentioned previously), alongside the Razer Adaro Stereos headphone offering. Besides never creating discomfort on my ears, even during 4-hour Dota 2 sessions, my background Spotify music and in-game sounds were crisp, clear and concise.
There's a special feeling that you get when you put on plush synthetic headsets like the Cloud II. Not only does it cup your head brilliantly, but it's super comfortable and you can feel the difference immediately. Don't get me wrong, the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 also has some fairly nice ear-cups, but they certainly aren't Sennheiser or HyperX-like in their experience.
A explained previously, this headset is a little on the heavy side due to the metal framing - however, it's not going to feel bad on your head whatsoever. There is something to be said for people with smaller heads - as the ear-cups are quite large, children and otherwise smaller-sized people should look somewhere else.
The little rubber plug for the headphone hole is also something that is a minor concern. It looks cool when the microphone is detached, letting you cover the space left by the plug, however it's tiny, doesn't attach to or store on the headset when not in use and is easy to lose. It fell out when I was taking these review images, further reinforcing the fact that it's basically useless.
The only real improvement I can see made to the headset as a whole would be to the end of the microphone, alongside the headset overall being very bulky. The microphone has a large cover and the best place to situate it is close to your mouth - meaning sometimes it can distract you. If this product could be put on a small diet, it would open up the range to more consumers - or maybe a Cloud II Mini is in order?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel