For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the Justin chargers, we're going to jump into that right now.
A Large Variety: You have so many chargers to choose from, with countless combinations of features, amount of mAh, and much more. It's great to see Innovative Technology going the extra mile here and not just making a 5000mAh model of the 2000mAh model, and then a bigger 10,000 model of the 5000 model, and so on.
Great Features: This is another nice touch from the company, is that the chargers aren't the same. Some have built-in LCD displays, while others have built-in micro USB and Lightning cables.
So Many Choices!: This really isn't a negative, but after years of working IT retail, providing consumers with this many choices can also sometimes be confusing. That's not to say everyone will be confused over the offerings here from Innovative Technology, but some people will.
If you're in the market for a new portable battery, Innovative Technology has at least a handful you should like. Ranging from small portable ones that will fit in your pocket, to much bigger models that will see you through the entire week with a topped-up battery.
There are some great batteries here, but out of the four we reviewed, I would have to pick two. I really enjoyed the 6000mAh model with the built-in stand, as it sat next to my bed and provided me with a nice stand to lay my smartphone on at night.
The other one that I really enjoyed was the 5400mAh model, as it had built-in cables, which is something I'm a big fan of. Built-in cables save so much time and effort of packing a cable, remembering where you put it, having to plug it into the charger, and then into your device. Having it right there is just so easy.
So there you have it, Innovative Technology has their Justin line up of Power Bank's ready for you - go out and try them out!
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (amount of mAh)||90%|
|Quality including Design and Build||90%|
|Bundle and Packaging||70%|
|Value for Money||80%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||82%|
The Bottom Line: We have a great variety of mobile power banks from Innovative Technology in the form of the Justin range of chargers. There's a model here for everyone!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look & Using the Justin Power Banks]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017