Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 937.32 Mbps, on par with most AC solutions today.
WAN to LAN came in at 917.42 Mbps for the EA9200.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
In our 2.4GHz testing, the EA9200 was less than impressive. The 20MHz band did rather well at 93.6 Mbps throughput but switching over to 40MHz we seem to have lost performance with results peaking at 158 Mbps similar to what we found with the E8350.
5GHz performance was disappointing as well. While the 20MHz band did well at 122 Mbps, the 40 and 80MHz bands came in at 214 and 370 Mbps respectively, the lowest on our charts next to the RTA15 from Amped Wireless.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni