CalDigit T3 Thunderbolt 2
Packaging for the T3 houses an image of the enclosure front and center with marketing features listed below. The capacity of the unit is listed in the top right corner.
Scope of delivery for the T3 is quite simple. Here we have the enclosure, power adapter, and drive bay keys.
The front of the T3 hasn't changed from the original version. Here we have a full aluminum enclosure with aluminum drive trays. Each tray carries a separate locking mechanism.
The back of the T3 houses dual Thunderbolt 2 ports with the cooling fan above and power input to the right.
Here we have the 3TB HDDs included with our sample. These are Toshiba DT01ACA300 drives.
CalDigit was also nice enough to send along a set of SSD modules. As seen above, these are 1TB Crucial M550 SSDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [CalDigit T3 Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & OS X Benchmarks]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning