Introduction, Specifications and Pricing
Since we know very little about Rapoo, we had to go to their "about us" section to get a grip on what they are all about. Even though we had never heard of the company prior to this, they have been in business since 2002. It seems that their main mission and quest is to become the leader in wireless peripheral devices, and to deliver said products to global markets. At the time of writing their information, they were ahead of the curve with their 2.4GHz technology they were using then, but to stay on top of the market, Rapoo is now looking to deliver devices of the 5GHz flavor.
As far as why we have you hear today, it is to look at the Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse, which comes in five different color options. While we have seen a few wireless mice in our time, and we have seen some touch sensor based products, we have not seen them together and had the thrill of experiencing Haptic feedback in a mouse either. On top of all of that, the fundamental technologies this product features, are all packed into a very small design that will almost fit in your pocket. Talk about easy to travel with.
Today we are taking the time to express the pleasure it has been in testing and using the T120P Wireless Touch mouse. This compact, yet very functional, and user friendly design is something we really enjoyed using even if only half the size of our typical gaming mouse choice.
For those in the market for a mouse to accompany a laptop or Windows tablet, this little mouse is they way to go. Its super easy to store in just about any bag you might be carrying, and with its Haptic feedback to scroll the mouse and reasonable DPI level, you aren't tossing accuracy and feel out the window.
As we checked Rapoo's Chinese site as well as their U.S. site, neither seemed to provide any specification for this mouse, so we opted to show the color options of the T120P instead. While there are five versions to choose from, they all offer Kailh switches, an Avago optical sensor, a USB dongle, and the need for a pair of AA batteries. Dimensionally, the T120P is only 97mm in length, 57mm wide at its widest point (near the front), and stands only 38mm tall.
The bottom of these mice will remove, but before we explain what is underneath that cover, we should note that there is an exposed power switch to save battery life, and with a rounded design to this mouse, it has two long feet that run front to back on this cover. Once it is removed, there is storage for the Dongle under the cover so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of the bag, and there is also access to replace the AA batteries (or to install your own, since there are none included in the packaging).
Locating the T120P is as easy as jumping on Google and shopping for it, as plenty of hits show up on the screen. The real issue is that you have to play the balance between which of the lesser named sites are honorable enough not to screw you over, and getting it at an affordable price all in the same swing. As we paid more attention to the pricing, we found the T120P in a few colors for less than $20 U.S. dollars, which is great. There is a flip side though, and in the one listing where we would have no trust issues at all, the T120P (in red as we received it), was priced right at $50. So, as you shop for this tiny T120P in whatever flavor you want, pay attention to the pricing as you can save quite a bit with the right choice.
PRICING: You can find the RAPOO T120P WIRELESS TOUCH MOUSE for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The RAPOO T120P WIRELESS TOUCH MOUSE (BLACK) retails for $38.98 at Amazon, the RAPOO T120P WIRELESS TOUCH MOUSE (RED) retails for $38.99 at Amazon, the RAPOO T120P WIRELESS TOUCH MOUSE (White) retails for $38.99 at Amazon, the RAPOO T120P WIRELESS TOUCH MOUSE (Yellow) retails for $38.99 at Amazon, and the RAPOO T120P WIRELESS TOUCH MOUSE (Green) retails for $38.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card