As of late, many networking vendors have stepped up releasing their high-end AC1900 wireless routers. As far routers go, AC1900 technology is the top-tier solution in today's market with simultaneous 2.4GHz 802.11n at 600Mbps and 5GHz 802.11ac at 1300Mbps.
Back at Storage Visions 2014, Chris Ramseyer sat down with Zak Wood from TRENDnet and discussed the very router we have in house today, the TRENDnet 818DRU.
The 818DRU features four gigabit Ethernet ports on the back for connecting your wired devices through copper, and an additional gigabit port for connecting your modem. We also have the inclusion of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports on the back with printing and storage device support.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP of the TRENDnet 818DRU AC1900 wireless router is listed at $179.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability of the router is very high at this point with several retailers having it ready to ship. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the TRENDnet 818DRU for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The TRENDnet 818DRU retails for $179.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4