As of late, many networking vendors have stepped up releasing their high-end AC1900 wireless routers. As far routers go, AC1900 technology is the top-tier solution in today's market with simultaneous 2.4GHz 802.11n at 600Mbps and 5GHz 802.11ac at 1300Mbps.
Back at Storage Visions 2014, Chris Ramseyer sat down with Zak Wood from TRENDnet and discussed the very router we have in house today, the TRENDnet 818DRU.
The 818DRU features four gigabit Ethernet ports on the back for connecting your wired devices through copper, and an additional gigabit port for connecting your modem. We also have the inclusion of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports on the back with printing and storage device support.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP of the TRENDnet 818DRU AC1900 wireless router is listed at $179.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability of the router is very high at this point with several retailers having it ready to ship. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the TRENDnet 818DRU for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The TRENDnet 818DRU retails for $179.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league