As of late, many networking vendors have stepped up releasing their high-end AC1900 wireless routers. As far routers go, AC1900 technology is the top-tier solution in today's market with simultaneous 2.4GHz 802.11n at 600Mbps and 5GHz 802.11ac at 1300Mbps.
Back at Storage Visions 2014, Chris Ramseyer sat down with Zak Wood from TRENDnet and discussed the very router we have in house today, the TRENDnet 818DRU.
The 818DRU features four gigabit Ethernet ports on the back for connecting your wired devices through copper, and an additional gigabit port for connecting your modem. We also have the inclusion of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports on the back with printing and storage device support.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP of the TRENDnet 818DRU AC1900 wireless router is listed at $179.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability of the router is very high at this point with several retailers having it ready to ship. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the TRENDnet 818DRU for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The TRENDnet 818DRU retails for $179.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV require over 155GB HDD space for 4K on PC
- Intel: 5G mobile PCs will be here next year
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit