From 2002 to about 2007, I don't think I knew anyone that didn't use a WRT54G router from Linksys; the classic design concept that lived previously on the 802.11b routers was transitioned over to the 802.11g router, and one of the most stable wireless platforms was born. Since then, things have changed. Cisco dumped Linksys, and the company was picked up rather quickly by Belkin and has since been reborn into a company going back to its roots.
Nowhere is this roll back more prominent than in the product we are looking at today, the WRT1900AC. This new wireless networking solution from Linksys is the company's top-tier offering for those that want the ultimate in terms of stability, performance, and range.
Features of this high performance router include a 1.2GHz dual-core ARM based processor with 256MB of DDR3 memory complimenting the 128MB of flash Linksys has put onboard. Dual band capabilities of 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1.3Gbps on the 5GHz band are complimented by the four antennas placed on the unit to provide diversity, where the router will use the three best antenna signal rates to transmit and receive data.
Read on and let's see how it performs.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP of the Linksys WRT1900AC wireless router is listed at $279.99 with a one-year warranty. Availability of the router is slim at this point, but you may be able to find it at several stores in the USA.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel