ROCCAT Ryos MK Mechanical Keyboard
Getting right into the Ryos MK, we start at the left looking at the shape of the top section as it meets the thicker angled lower section. The top section also runs out past the bottom near a half an inch, and the rounded edge in the middle makes a perfect way to grab and move this keyboard.
On the left edge of the board, we first run into the Macro keys. They are labeled M1 through M5, and once the software is installed, the sky is the limit to their functionality. Also being this close, we can see the smudge proof painting used that keeps marks at bay but, as you will see in following images, allows these sections to shine.
Moving back a bit, we can now look at the US layout of the 82 keys on the main section of the keyboard. All of the legends and iconography are painted on to the keys, and the font is large enough to easily read.
With a built-in wrist rest with the Ryos Keyboards, this affords a nice level spot to add the trio of Thumbster keys that are easy to find blindly, and the rest also gave ROCCAT room to put the name and logo as one of the first things you see.
The 30 keys to the right side of the layout offers room for the command keys, Lock activation LEDs, and arrow keys, as well as a full number pad that has the Ryos MK name painted on at the top.
Removing a section of key caps, we find Cherry MX black switches behind all of the keys except for the Thumbster keys, which use a pad-style switch found in a lot of mice. Also, to add a bit of color to the entire keyboard, the steel tray has been coated in a light blue color for that added pop it would not have otherwise had.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD