Not everyone has the need for a massive 24 or 48 Port switch; luckily, switches come in many shapes and sizes. If you're one that is building up a network and you don't have too many PCs, then something simple like a five, eight, or twelve port switch would do the job and give you room for expanding later on.
In the lab today, we have the Rosewill RGS-1016 16-port unmanaged gigabit switch. Unmanaged switches have maintained their popularity by offering simplicity in design, and plug-and-play operation. The Rosewill RGS 1016 is a non-blocking switch design, which means we have a full 32 Gbps switching fabric. Additionally, the switch conforms to 802.1p QoS and 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and houses 16 Auto-MDIX sensing ports.
Additionally, the RGS-1016 carries an 8K MAC address table, with a 2MB Data RAM buffer and supports 9K Jumbo Frames. The Rosewill uses a store and forward architecture, which keeps traffic flow efficient and consistent
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
The Rosewill RGS-1016 carries an MSRP of $109.99. Also included is a three-year one to one replacement warranty. Availability of the switch is high at the moment, as many retailers having the unit in stock ready to ship.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RGS-1016 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Rosewill RGS-1016 retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup