When we did our very first 802.11ac router review in late November, we discussed the new markets that AC technology has opened up. With products ranging from AC600 to AC1900 technology, this leaves the end-user with a wider array of choices when building or upgrading their home network.
In-house today, we have the Netis Systems WF2710, a dual band AC router capable of 450Mbps on the 5GHz band, and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Along with the WF2710's capabilities as a router, Netis has also allowed the device to be used in a WDS network, or as a wireless repeater, offering more flexibility in your network setup.
Additionally, the Netis is capable of broadcasting multiple SSIDs for each band. The WF2710 conforms to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX specifications, and offers Omni-directional 5dBi antennas for increased range and throughput.
Pricing and Availability
MSRP of the Netis Systems WF2710 is listed at $29.99 with a one-year warranty.
Availability of the router is very slim at this point; in fact, I was unable to find it anywhere outside of China.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Netis WF2710 Wireless Router]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - File Transfer Test]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard