When we did our very first 802.11ac router review in late November, we discussed the new markets that AC technology has opened up. With products ranging from AC600 to AC1900 technology, this leaves the end-user with a wider array of choices when building or upgrading their home network.
In-house today, we have the Netis Systems WF2710, a dual band AC router capable of 450Mbps on the 5GHz band, and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Along with the WF2710's capabilities as a router, Netis has also allowed the device to be used in a WDS network, or as a wireless repeater, offering more flexibility in your network setup.
Additionally, the Netis is capable of broadcasting multiple SSIDs for each band. The WF2710 conforms to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX specifications, and offers Omni-directional 5dBi antennas for increased range and throughput.
Pricing and Availability
MSRP of the Netis Systems WF2710 is listed at $29.99 with a one-year warranty.
Availability of the router is very slim at this point; in fact, I was unable to find it anywhere outside of China.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Netis WF2710 Wireless Router]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - File Transfer Test]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives