SkyWater 330 Continued
Now, we have the dual 120mm radiator that Larkooler ships in this kit. It is shrouded with a very squared off design in the black steel exterior. The white paint for the name on the sides makes it really stand out. You may also notice that the G1/4" fitting locations are not on the conventional side of this radiator.
Before we get into fitting locations, I wanted to get much closer to the aluminium fins, and the copper pipes running through them. This design is just like a typical air cooler arrangement, which did well when SilverStone tried it out. Let's hope Larkooler has similar success.
Now back to those fittings. On this radiator, the location to add a pair of fittings is at the end of the radiator. In some instances, this will make for a cleaner looking installation, but in others, it may require that you buy a few angled or rotary fittings as well.
Here we have a small coil of clear 3/8"ID tubing. Larkooler provides 160cm, or just over five feet of this tubing. While it is somewhat pliable to get the tubing where it needs to be, it is much stiffer than what others provide, and somewhat harder to cut, and get the bend out of.
Likely the most important bit of any water cooling loop has to be the fans, as they can really make or break how well the system performs. Here, Larkooler has provided two 120mm fans that use blackened opaque frames and blades, and are also white LED lit when powered. There are Dynaeon Industrial branded DF121225SL fans, with just over 60CFM, and while they are rated lower on noise levels, there is no mention of a static pressure rating.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Acer announces new Predator Gaming Series monitors with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't have server browsers on PC
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015