SkyWater 330 Continued
Now, we have the dual 120mm radiator that Larkooler ships in this kit. It is shrouded with a very squared off design in the black steel exterior. The white paint for the name on the sides makes it really stand out. You may also notice that the G1/4" fitting locations are not on the conventional side of this radiator.
Before we get into fitting locations, I wanted to get much closer to the aluminium fins, and the copper pipes running through them. This design is just like a typical air cooler arrangement, which did well when SilverStone tried it out. Let's hope Larkooler has similar success.
Now back to those fittings. On this radiator, the location to add a pair of fittings is at the end of the radiator. In some instances, this will make for a cleaner looking installation, but in others, it may require that you buy a few angled or rotary fittings as well.
Here we have a small coil of clear 3/8"ID tubing. Larkooler provides 160cm, or just over five feet of this tubing. While it is somewhat pliable to get the tubing where it needs to be, it is much stiffer than what others provide, and somewhat harder to cut, and get the bend out of.
Likely the most important bit of any water cooling loop has to be the fans, as they can really make or break how well the system performs. Here, Larkooler has provided two 120mm fans that use blackened opaque frames and blades, and are also white LED lit when powered. There are Dynaeon Industrial branded DF121225SL fans, with just over 60CFM, and while they are rated lower on noise levels, there is no mention of a static pressure rating.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller