SkyWater 330 Continued
Now, we have the dual 120mm radiator that Larkooler ships in this kit. It is shrouded with a very squared off design in the black steel exterior. The white paint for the name on the sides makes it really stand out. You may also notice that the G1/4" fitting locations are not on the conventional side of this radiator.
Before we get into fitting locations, I wanted to get much closer to the aluminium fins, and the copper pipes running through them. This design is just like a typical air cooler arrangement, which did well when SilverStone tried it out. Let's hope Larkooler has similar success.
Now back to those fittings. On this radiator, the location to add a pair of fittings is at the end of the radiator. In some instances, this will make for a cleaner looking installation, but in others, it may require that you buy a few angled or rotary fittings as well.
Here we have a small coil of clear 3/8"ID tubing. Larkooler provides 160cm, or just over five feet of this tubing. While it is somewhat pliable to get the tubing where it needs to be, it is much stiffer than what others provide, and somewhat harder to cut, and get the bend out of.
Likely the most important bit of any water cooling loop has to be the fans, as they can really make or break how well the system performs. Here, Larkooler has provided two 120mm fans that use blackened opaque frames and blades, and are also white LED lit when powered. There are Dynaeon Industrial branded DF121225SL fans, with just over 60CFM, and while they are rated lower on noise levels, there is no mention of a static pressure rating.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types