Larkooler packs quite a bit to see on the front of their packaging for the SkyWater 330. The top offers the company and product naming, along with all of the socket types it is compatible with. Under a view of almost the entire kit at the center, there is a diagram of the kit in a chassis, as well as six key features the SkyWater 330 has to offer.
This is the thin right side of the packaging (as we look at it over two images); the top half offers a view of the radiator and fans, and also offers their specifications below the image.
The lower half of the right side displays the bottle of coolant, and the roll of clear tubing sent in the kit. While the box next to the blue bottle is not marked, that is what we received. There are specifications for the coolant and tubing here as well.
The back of the packaging also has a lot to look at. The six features that were shown on the front are now addressed in greater detail. Near the bottom are eight images of the various parts and designs within the SkyWater 330, but we plan to cover these later as well.
The thin left side of the box is used much like the right side. Here, at the top half, we have an image of the pump and reservoir combination, along with the full specifications for both components.
That leaves the lower half of the left side to offer the image of the CPU water block, and the specifications for it.
Inside of the outer packaging, there is a cardboard tray that has sections to keep the components from beating each other up in transit. At first glance inside, it looks like everything we need is in here, even some things we haven't yet mentioned. Considering how far this package has traveled, and how loosely packed things are inside, everything arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience