Cooler Master even had special packaging made for this bundle, where not only is the CM 690 III shown on the front along with the company name and logo, but we also see that the Seidon 120 is shown at the left. This bundle is not done with some hard to find checkbox to know you got what you ordered.
The right offers a few stickers at the top with part numbers, serial number, and various barcodes for tracking, and then we get to see an angled image of the CM 690 III. Instead of the mesh on the side, we get a window.
The back offers twelve features, and they are pointed out across the three images of the chassis. There are also six more features covered in many languages, which cover things like fans, water cooling potential, support for ten SSDs, space for cabling, smart trays for the HDD rack, and multiple dust filters.
The last panel is purple as we tend to find with all things Cooler Master these days, and here they display the full specifications chart; the check box is marked for a windowed version, and it says that this is a mid-tower case, the CM 690III.
Inside, the Styrofoam is used a little differently than most. After the plastic is applied to the window, and the entire chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag, the foam end caps are used to protect the front and rear of the chassis while in transit. Either way they went about it, not only is the front of the chassis free from damages, but the entire chassis looked to be in great shape during the initial inspection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20