A Closer Look
The BitFenix Flo gaming headset has had some engineering time put into it, and provides multiple options for hooking it up to your PC. You can use just the 3.5mm audio jack to plug into your PC, Mac, or any other device with an audio-out jack.
Or, you can use the detachable microphone, and use another cord which is provided, and use it as a full communications headset, or PC gaming headset. This of course means it's perfect for voice comms in games, and is easy enough to set up.
However, if you want to leave the game and walk away, and say go on the bus or train to work, school, or elsewhere, you can use the smaller, single 3.5mm cable for convenience.
How Do They Feel on my Head?
For the last couple of years, I've been using my Audio Technica ATH-AD900 headphones, which I adore. The ATH-AD900s feel really comfortable for long sessions in front of my computer thanks to their massive earpieces, which are super comfy.
The Flo on the other hand has smaller ear cups, which clamp very tight to my head. I don't have a small head, and I don't have the head of Shrek, but my head is probably bigger and wider than average (I think this comes down to my enormous brain -bah, who am I kidding?!).
The BitFenix Flo felt tight on my head after 5-10 minutes, but 30 minutes in it was enough for me - so I took them off. I used them on and off for a week or so for my review, and after that week they did stretch a little, and became just a little more bearable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design