A Closer Look
The BitFenix Flo gaming headset has had some engineering time put into it, and provides multiple options for hooking it up to your PC. You can use just the 3.5mm audio jack to plug into your PC, Mac, or any other device with an audio-out jack.
Or, you can use the detachable microphone, and use another cord which is provided, and use it as a full communications headset, or PC gaming headset. This of course means it's perfect for voice comms in games, and is easy enough to set up.
However, if you want to leave the game and walk away, and say go on the bus or train to work, school, or elsewhere, you can use the smaller, single 3.5mm cable for convenience.
How Do They Feel on my Head?
For the last couple of years, I've been using my Audio Technica ATH-AD900 headphones, which I adore. The ATH-AD900s feel really comfortable for long sessions in front of my computer thanks to their massive earpieces, which are super comfy.
The Flo on the other hand has smaller ear cups, which clamp very tight to my head. I don't have a small head, and I don't have the head of Shrek, but my head is probably bigger and wider than average (I think this comes down to my enormous brain -bah, who am I kidding?!).
The BitFenix Flo felt tight on my head after 5-10 minutes, but 30 minutes in it was enough for me - so I took them off. I used them on and off for a week or so for my review, and after that week they did stretch a little, and became just a little more bearable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand