A Closer Look
The BitFenix Flo gaming headset has had some engineering time put into it, and provides multiple options for hooking it up to your PC. You can use just the 3.5mm audio jack to plug into your PC, Mac, or any other device with an audio-out jack.
Or, you can use the detachable microphone, and use another cord which is provided, and use it as a full communications headset, or PC gaming headset. This of course means it's perfect for voice comms in games, and is easy enough to set up.
However, if you want to leave the game and walk away, and say go on the bus or train to work, school, or elsewhere, you can use the smaller, single 3.5mm cable for convenience.
How Do They Feel on my Head?
For the last couple of years, I've been using my Audio Technica ATH-AD900 headphones, which I adore. The ATH-AD900s feel really comfortable for long sessions in front of my computer thanks to their massive earpieces, which are super comfy.
The Flo on the other hand has smaller ear cups, which clamp very tight to my head. I don't have a small head, and I don't have the head of Shrek, but my head is probably bigger and wider than average (I think this comes down to my enormous brain -bah, who am I kidding?!).
The BitFenix Flo felt tight on my head after 5-10 minutes, but 30 minutes in it was enough for me - so I took them off. I used them on and off for a week or so for my review, and after that week they did stretch a little, and became just a little more bearable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched