The Vector P700 has a relatively simplistic list of cables. It does include dual EPS12V connectors, in case they are needed. Graphics cards can be powered by the four PCI-E connectors over two cables, both of which are modular. Peripherals are handled via four cables; three of which have three SATA connectors, and one with four Molex and a single FDD connector.
Xigmatek designed the P700 with dual 12V rails. While the cables and connectors aren't labeled, they do a great job of laying it out with a complete pin out of every cable, and what rail they are attached to. 12V1 handles the 24pin Main, half of the ATX 4 + 4 connectors, all of the peripherals cables, and one of the PCI-E cables. The second rail takes care of the other PCI-E cable, and the other half of the ATX 4 + 4 connector. This layout seems like it favors 12V1 a little bit, and it could be balanced a little better if they had moved the peripheral cables to 12V2.
A Look Inside
Once we get inside of the power supply, we find that Xigmatek wants to make sure that there is plenty of passive cooling, and that plenty of fresh air can reach the PCB directly.
Two Hitachi capacitors reside on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo caps.
Xigmatek cools the Vector P700 with their own DFS123512H fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD