The Vector P700 has a relatively simplistic list of cables. It does include dual EPS12V connectors, in case they are needed. Graphics cards can be powered by the four PCI-E connectors over two cables, both of which are modular. Peripherals are handled via four cables; three of which have three SATA connectors, and one with four Molex and a single FDD connector.
Xigmatek designed the P700 with dual 12V rails. While the cables and connectors aren't labeled, they do a great job of laying it out with a complete pin out of every cable, and what rail they are attached to. 12V1 handles the 24pin Main, half of the ATX 4 + 4 connectors, all of the peripherals cables, and one of the PCI-E cables. The second rail takes care of the other PCI-E cable, and the other half of the ATX 4 + 4 connector. This layout seems like it favors 12V1 a little bit, and it could be balanced a little better if they had moved the peripheral cables to 12V2.
A Look Inside
Once we get inside of the power supply, we find that Xigmatek wants to make sure that there is plenty of passive cooling, and that plenty of fresh air can reach the PCB directly.
Two Hitachi capacitors reside on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo caps.
Xigmatek cools the Vector P700 with their own DFS123512H fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015