The Vector P700 has a relatively simplistic list of cables. It does include dual EPS12V connectors, in case they are needed. Graphics cards can be powered by the four PCI-E connectors over two cables, both of which are modular. Peripherals are handled via four cables; three of which have three SATA connectors, and one with four Molex and a single FDD connector.
Xigmatek designed the P700 with dual 12V rails. While the cables and connectors aren't labeled, they do a great job of laying it out with a complete pin out of every cable, and what rail they are attached to. 12V1 handles the 24pin Main, half of the ATX 4 + 4 connectors, all of the peripherals cables, and one of the PCI-E cables. The second rail takes care of the other PCI-E cable, and the other half of the ATX 4 + 4 connector. This layout seems like it favors 12V1 a little bit, and it could be balanced a little better if they had moved the peripheral cables to 12V2.
A Look Inside
Once we get inside of the power supply, we find that Xigmatek wants to make sure that there is plenty of passive cooling, and that plenty of fresh air can reach the PCB directly.
Two Hitachi capacitors reside on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo caps.
Xigmatek cools the Vector P700 with their own DFS123512H fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio