The Vector P700 has a relatively simplistic list of cables. It does include dual EPS12V connectors, in case they are needed. Graphics cards can be powered by the four PCI-E connectors over two cables, both of which are modular. Peripherals are handled via four cables; three of which have three SATA connectors, and one with four Molex and a single FDD connector.
Xigmatek designed the P700 with dual 12V rails. While the cables and connectors aren't labeled, they do a great job of laying it out with a complete pin out of every cable, and what rail they are attached to. 12V1 handles the 24pin Main, half of the ATX 4 + 4 connectors, all of the peripherals cables, and one of the PCI-E cables. The second rail takes care of the other PCI-E cable, and the other half of the ATX 4 + 4 connector. This layout seems like it favors 12V1 a little bit, and it could be balanced a little better if they had moved the peripheral cables to 12V2.
A Look Inside
Once we get inside of the power supply, we find that Xigmatek wants to make sure that there is plenty of passive cooling, and that plenty of fresh air can reach the PCB directly.
Two Hitachi capacitors reside on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo caps.
Xigmatek cools the Vector P700 with their own DFS123512H fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup