The Vector P700 has a relatively simplistic list of cables. It does include dual EPS12V connectors, in case they are needed. Graphics cards can be powered by the four PCI-E connectors over two cables, both of which are modular. Peripherals are handled via four cables; three of which have three SATA connectors, and one with four Molex and a single FDD connector.
Xigmatek designed the P700 with dual 12V rails. While the cables and connectors aren't labeled, they do a great job of laying it out with a complete pin out of every cable, and what rail they are attached to. 12V1 handles the 24pin Main, half of the ATX 4 + 4 connectors, all of the peripherals cables, and one of the PCI-E cables. The second rail takes care of the other PCI-E cable, and the other half of the ATX 4 + 4 connector. This layout seems like it favors 12V1 a little bit, and it could be balanced a little better if they had moved the peripheral cables to 12V2.
A Look Inside
Once we get inside of the power supply, we find that Xigmatek wants to make sure that there is plenty of passive cooling, and that plenty of fresh air can reach the PCB directly.
Two Hitachi capacitors reside on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Teapo caps.
Xigmatek cools the Vector P700 with their own DFS123512H fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design