The top of the box offers the Cooler Master name and logo at the top left, with a large image of the Glacer 240L behind it taking up most of this side. Along with the two-year warranty shown at the top, at the right, near the bottom, it states that this is tuned for performance, is modular and expandable, and is pre-filled, and ready to go out of the box.
This side is purple (like one panel on every CM product is), and contains a lot of information. It features a full list of the kit included inside of this box; everything from the major components, down to the hardware, and thermal paste supplied.
On what is technically the bottom of the box, there is a full specifications list with the socket compatibility beneath it to the left. At the right, there are dimensional renderings of the radiator from both angles, to show up front what sort of room is needed to house the Glacer 240L.
The smaller panel is more mundane, but still offers an image of the Glacer 240L, along with the white naming.
The last panel to offer any real information is what we see in this image. Here, Cooler Master offers two charts. To the left is a chart showing how flow rate and pressure are determined by the speed of the pump, and to the right is the pump performance curve.
To take this image, we did remove half of the recycled cardboard shell that covered the top of this kit when it was sent to us. It is easy to see that the kit is packed well, as there are no scrapes on the tubing, and with the radiator sandwiched in the middle, nothing has a chance to damage it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20