Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads, all at QD8; results are measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes; again, with sixteen threads, and a Queue Depth of 8.
RAID 0, 4K performance had the RN104 coming in at 1611 write IOPS, with read IOPS touching 149.6.
Within RAID 5, we found the RN104 stayed consistent with read IOPS; write IOPs came in at 488.9.
With RAID 10, we find the RN104 to be a touch faster than the N4560 from Thecus. Here, we have peak write IOPs at 1304, and read consistent once again at 142 IOPS.
Moving on to our sequential workloads, we found the ReadyNAS touching 63 MB/s read, and 46 MB/s write.
Moving over to RAID 5, the RN104 slowed down quite a bit. Here, we have 28 MB/s read, and 39 MB/s write.
Above, we have the results from RAID 10, where we found the RN104 touching 46 MB/s read, and 51 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni