Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads, all at QD8; results are measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes; again, with sixteen threads, and a Queue Depth of 8.
RAID 0, 4K performance had the RN104 coming in at 1611 write IOPS, with read IOPS touching 149.6.
Within RAID 5, we found the RN104 stayed consistent with read IOPS; write IOPs came in at 488.9.
With RAID 10, we find the RN104 to be a touch faster than the N4560 from Thecus. Here, we have peak write IOPs at 1304, and read consistent once again at 142 IOPS.
Moving on to our sequential workloads, we found the ReadyNAS touching 63 MB/s read, and 46 MB/s write.
Moving over to RAID 5, the RN104 slowed down quite a bit. Here, we have 28 MB/s read, and 39 MB/s write.
Above, we have the results from RAID 10, where we found the RN104 touching 46 MB/s read, and 51 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now