Lately I've been on a mission to uncover many of the unknown accessories that are available for power supplies that few seem to know much about. I frequently get asked about custom cables or alternatives to what comes out of the box with a unit and because they aren't covered directly, many don't know that these cables and accessories are available. Keep in mind that while many of the things that we have covered like these cables from Be Quiet! and the cables from Corsair are either manufacturer or power supply specific.
Some though like the SilverStone cables can be added on to your existing power supply regardless of the make or model.
The power supply cables from Be Quiet! are individually packaged, so you only get what you want when you order them. They are currently unavailable in the States, so if you are reading this and decide you want some, you'll have to source it from somewhere outside the country. Be Quiet! doesn't quite have a release date for these in the USA yet either. As such, keep in mind that the prices listed are via conversion, but our sources tell us that after subtracting the 19% VAT and doing the currency conversion, it will be a good estimate of what they will retail for once they are available over here.
And for those are wondering, that most certainly is a brand new, soon to be reviewed Be Quiet! power supply in the picture above that will show up soon here at TweakTown.
All of these cables from Be Quiet! are specific to their own power supplies. They do not have any add on cables, so you will only be able to use these with a Be Quiet! unit.
Per Be Quiet!'s website, the cables are compatible with "Dark Power Pro P8- , Straight Power E9- , Pure Power L8- or newer / Power Zone all models."
Single Connector Cables
Up first we have the single connector cables. These are perfect for reaching that spot where you only have a single device such as your optical drive or if your case already has a SATA power splitter for the hard drive cages like in the Thermaltake Level 10 GT. They have a 12 inch and 24 inch model.
Each cable is individually sleeved with nylon mesh and secured with shrink wrap at each end.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- There was a small flaw in quality control with the actual badge. Unfortunately we took the review samples from that exact badge. The shrink wraps shown are not acceptable by be quiet!'s high quality standards and we have taken measures to bring back faulty units that have been circulating. We are working on different cable sets like PCIE now and will bring a rev2 of all existing cables in January. Those will be the ones heading to the North American market. C.Katzer, Business Development be quiet!
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller